Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

One little tutorial still going strong!


Back in 2011 I made a blog post tutorial of these little mini-books. Three years later it's still my most popular post and I still get daily traffic from it! Everyone seems to really like them as much as I do. The tutorial has been re blogged several times and the latest bog to feature my mini books is The Beading Gems Journal and the link to their blog and the post with my mini books is here:book charm tutorial . I love that something I created has been all over blogger land :)


Here is a link back to the original tutorial: mini-book necklaces

3 comments:

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Barbara Jean said...

they are wonderful! Heading over to check out tutorial

thanks for sharing

blessings
Barb

Lilla Le Vine said...

Wendy, I guess you don 't check my blog often for the news?
aloha Lilla