Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Jane Austin journal



This is the journal I made for Lou in our Yahoo swap group " Blissfullart swaps". The theme was Jane Austin and I had already gotten Lou's a long time ago...I was not very speedy and just got it done on deadline day!



These are some tags I made from some images I found. There is a tag for every Jane Austin book, and I made a pocket on the first page.



this id the inside of the back cover....
 


And this is the back cover. This was a fun swap and I hope Lou liked the journal and goodies I sent! On to the next project :O)

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Wendy-That is so so so cute. I just love it. I am sure Lou will be thrilled with it. I hope you have a wonderful week! xo Diana

Patsy Paterno said...

Love Jane Austen's books. Your project is great! Inspired! Patsy from
HeARTworks