Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fabric themed swap

 These are the beautiful ATC's I received from Caroline at Glitter Tart Designs. This picture does not do this ATC justice...what you can't see is that the cameo in the middle is dome shaped and padded! It is so cute! The theme at Blissful ATC swap this month was fabric.
 look at the cute little champagne bubbles in the corner! I love all the texture in this one.


 I am a Wizard of Oz fan and I LOVE this ATC Caroline made! you don't notice the mans face right away until you hold it away from you, and there is the letters OZ in the fabric! Very cool!
 Here is a closer up picture of the cool effect Caroline made with a crackled resin of some sort. ( I'm going to have to get her to tell me how she did that!)


 These are the ATC's I made for Caroline. I decided to go with a St. Patrick's day theme.I only wish I knew how to sew...



 This ATC was for Kim who won the winner take all for the swap this month. She wanted a Farie themed ATC so this is what I came up with :O) I really liked how this turned out..I may have to use this in another project!



1 comment:

cmoh said...

Hey Wendy...wow you are on the ball with sharing...I'm a bit behind sorry, I will get them up, I'm still being gready and not sharing them.

The crackle effect...it is glossy accents, a heavy coating. then if you take very think stiff fishing line you can lay it ontop and it will enhance the cracks...

I love my ATC's thanks again...I really enjoyed swapping with you.

Hugs
Caroline