Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine Spoolies!!!!

This is the valentine "spoolie" I made for my partner Lynn.The swap was from the Vintage Dragonfly Altered Matchbox Group . I should have used a darker background because you can't see the white feather behind the seed pearl spray! I just made a very rough light box and I have been experimenting with backgrounds and lighting.


.

       This is the spoolie Lynn made for me!

                                                                         
It's got a backside too! I just love it! It's very vintage and that's totally me!

and she sent some wonderful goodies too! Thanks Lynn!

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

I love what both you and Lynn created! So glad you joined us Wendy!

trisha too said...

These are both wonderful Valentine pieces!

:)

Lynn Stevens said...

You both did an awesome job on your spoolies. So glad you joined in .
Happy Valentines day.
Hugs Lynn