Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Vacuum Tube Steampunk Necklaces

                                       

These are some new necklaces I made from vacuum tubes. I think they look very Steampunk and unique! I love the industrial look of them.

 I also wanted to share my latest swap at the blissfull ATC swap. The theme this month was "vintage wallpaper". These wer my three...I used different papers that looked like old wallpaper and layered them.



My partner was Penny Plum and she made this set of three for me. She actually used real antique wallpaper from a house she lived in! And she made them all Steampunk just for me! I just LOVE them! Thanks Penny!

2 comments:

BLiSsAngELs said...

both your and Penny's artist trading cards are fabulous thank you for taking part and so are the necklaces very cool Wendy

Pellie / Penny said...

Wendy,
I'm so glad you liked the cards - I really loved the ones you made for me too.

I really like your tube necklaces.
Wow.

Hugs,
Penny