Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Secret Santa

 
This is the amazing box that my secret Santa sent me filled with goodies! She knew me well and made it Steampunk! I didn't know if I would be able to figure out who my secret Santa was ...until I opened the box on Christmas! I took one look and KNEW it had to be from Wendy Aspinall ! Her style is unmistakable and I was thrilled with what she sent! Take a peek:





 
Thanks Wendy!!!!! I love it all!
 
I was not thinking and did not take any pics of the box I made for my secret Santa! I know! Where has my brain been? So as soon as I can "steal" some pics from my partner I will post them! :O)

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Wendy-What a great Secret Santa gift. I just love it and look at those wings!!!! xo Diana

Ann said...

~speechless~
!!!!!!!!!

jeanetteann said...

How lovely it all is. It looks so vintage x