Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

mood lifting mail!

 
I have been so busy lately that I have been neglecting my blog. I feel like a hamster in one of those wheels..running and running but never getting anywhere! But I had to stop and show off what I got in the mail recently. This beautiful tag is from Marcia at A little shop around the corner

 
And I got this awesome package of goodies from Amy at The crafty book nerd . She sends out Random act of kindness packages and she sent me one!

 
How cute is this tag?!

 
I can't wait to use all of it....if life ever slows down! Thanks you so much Marcia and Amy for giving me fun mail to open!:O)
 

2 comments:

cat lacigale said...

it is absolutely gorgeous !

Lynn Stevens said...

Don't you just LOVE getting mail like that. Yummy goodies.!!
I know what you mean about being busy....

Thanks so much for entering my giveaway Wendy and best of luck,
Hugs Lynn