Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Friday, September 14, 2012

Wedding Day!

 
My oldest son Jordan got married on August 25th. It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun! Here are a few pics I just had to share:

 
Jordan and Michelle


 
My daughter Jessica, my son Jamie, new daughter-in-law Michelle, my son Jordan, me, and my husband Jon

 
My mother-in-law Betty, Jordan and me

 
My husband Jon and his mom Betty (I love this pic!)

 
My brother Brit, my brother Brennon, my sister Maria, my brother Eric, and me (yes, I did not get the height genes!)
 
It was a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony! Now it's time to get back into the swing of things :O)

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

What a pretty wedding and I love all the family pictures. I love those little churches- they are so intimate an wonderful for a wedding. xo Diana

Rhissanna said...

Congratulations, it looked like a lovely day! And I love B&W wedding photographs!