Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Thursday, August 2, 2012

steampunk tin swap


I was in an awesome swap at BlissfullARTswaps this last month. I was paired up with the fabulous Mina of Green witch with sprinkles for this swap. This is the beautiful tin she made for me. The picture does not do it justice at all..it's just perfect! I really love the way she made a hanger for it so I can hang it up to display it!


she also made me an awesome steampunk fan and bookmark! I love love love it all!




this is the tin I made for Mina. I had wanted to have the tin do something and I was trying to figure it out when my sister Maria volunteered to make something mechanical in it for me (shes a physicist and very smart!)


She made it so that the tin plays music! How cool is that? So I have to give credit to her for making my tin so cool :O) Thanks Maria!!!!!





3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

How very, very cute! Love it- xo Diana

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oh Wendy....I love what you created for her and I love what she created for you too! Fab swap!

LuLu~*xoxo

Belladonna said...

So lovely. You are a steampunk fairy!