Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Garden Fairys and Alpha Stamps


these are two of six mini ATC cards I made for the Vintage Dragonfly Altered Matchbox Group swap. The theme is garden fairies and I made three boy and three girl fairies.



This is the awesome ATC I received from Laura Carson. She is the queen of ATC's!


And this is the absolutely stunning package of craft supplies I won at the Alpha Stamps website! They had a contest where you visited other blogs and found a hidden word in each blog , then you had to unscramble the words to make a phrase and send it in.. and I won!!!!! There was too much stuff to take individual pictures but have a peek at what I get to play with.....


an awesome Prima idea book ( I already bookmarked several ideas I want to try!)


hemp string, filigree, domino's, cards and flowers....


stamps, chipboard, and  stickers...




bingo numbers, beads, and more stickers....


image sheets, papers, and so much more that isn't visible! It's all in the gypsy theme and I can't wait to make something with it all!

2 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Wendy Love your fairies, Just as sweet as can be. and a BIG Congrats on your win at Alpha Stamps, What a haul. Laura is such a Fabulous artist
and so generous too. enjoy your beautiful gift.
Hugs Lynn

maj. said...

Wendy, your fairies are beautiful!!!!