Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fairy house swap


I joined in a Fairy house swap at BlissfullARTswaps and this is the house I received from Wendy at Bliss angels. I was stoked to be Wendys partner because I have seen her work and, as you can see, she is awesome! She made mine a steampunk fairy house! How cool is that?


It is just cool from top to bottom! Look at the cute little mushroom on the side!


And this metal label on the back of the house is my favorite part! I love it!


This is the House I made for Wendy. I got some sticks from our yard and glued them on and added some moss. Then I added a few fairies all over. I asked my daughter if it was to much and she said "no way! Can I keep it?" so I felt safe sending it to Wendy!


6 comments:

Lululiz said...

What a great steampunk fairy house! I love all the cool little details and that plaque on the back is just so perfect. I was admiring yours on Wendy's blog the other day, I fell in love with the little fairies you created, they were so cute.

ImagiMeri said...

You are a very lucky girl. Your creation is every bit as charming. Very well done!

Hugs,
Meri

Lesley said...

Hi Wendy, wow your little house you made is darn cute and Wendy's is just stunning. You both do fab work, what lovely keepsakes.
Lesley♥

Michele said...

what a fantastic swap! darling fairy house! xo

Dortesjs said...

this is so beautiful love this kind of steam punk and paper art

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh cool. What a Fantastic house and that's too funny I sent that metal label to Wendy to use in her art. So glad she did its perfect! and your Fairy house is just as wonderful as well. Love the nature theme!
hugs Lynn