Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Sunday, July 15, 2012

WTA Steampunk ATC's


Last month I was picked for the Winner Take All ATC at the Blissfull ATC Swap group! I picked the theme Steampunk or vintage for my cards and I have all but two now so I will show you the ones I have received so far. The First fabulous ATC shown here is from Donna Lanclos at Postcards from the Studio . My jaw just dropped when I got this one! This is Steampunkery at its best! I loved everything about this card and believe me the picture does not do it justice!


The second ATC I received was from Patti (Electra) Fisher . This one is just awesome! it's got a beautiful background and the helmet has a clear resin bubble on the face. Once again I have to say that my camera did not do it justice! It's perfect!


This awesome ATC was from Melanie Statnick at Rabbit Hole Art . It's so creative! I love the raven and the moving clock hands!


This ATC was from Peggy Jones . I love the little Steampunk cell phone! How cute! All of the embellishments are so creative! Love it!


This ATC is from Debbie Reed. She made this with a great combination of Vintage and Steampunk. I love the vintage images!


And last This ATC was from my partner for the June ATC swap at Blissfull ATC Swap. The theme for June was "our furry friends"


This Is The ATC I made for Olivia...I had to steal her picture of it because I forgot to take a picture before I sent it to her! I think I've been so busy lately I'm losing my mind! I also received lots of other goodies from all of these great swappers! I would show them all but this blog would go on forever! :) I will be missing from most of the swaps for a little while because my son is getting married next month and I am going to be busy making things for the wedding! I have a couple of swaps left to do and then I will be back in September to swap some more!  

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

What beautiful images. I can see that the pictures don't really do them justice because of the depth to the pieces. LOVE them all.

Good luck with all the work for the upcoming wedding- xo Diana

BLiSsAngELs said...

Wendy they are fabulous

congrats you had some wonderful steam punked ATC's


hugs wendy

Ann said...

eye candy!!!!

Janet Ghio said...

The cards you received are wonderful, especially that first one!! Thanks for visiting my blog-the Night Circus was an awesome book.