Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My One Year Blogiversary!


It's my one year blogiversary today!!!! Wow I can't believe it's been a year already! A big thank you to all of my followers and to everyone who comments even though I don't get to your blogs near enough to comment back! I posted some new necklaces I had made a couple of weeks ago and in honor of my first year blogging I am giving one away. I drew using Random.org and it came up with #10 which was Mary Ellen of Mary's Meanderings . Congrats Mary! Let me know which necklace you like the best and e-mail me your mailing address and I will send it out.

THANKS FOR A GREAT FIRST YEAR EVERYONE!

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

BIG CONGRATS WENDY!!
Love your work, writing, candor and your blog! Happy Blogversary sweet one!
hugs!
kat

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Congrats on your 1 year blogiversary and congrats to the winner of your give-away.

NanaDiana said...

Congrats, Wendy! Good for you...love the cake- xo Diana

Mary Ellen said...

Oh Wendy I am so excited to have won one of your beautiful creations!!! What an awesome honor to receive one your your pretties!! Now to choose which one of those lovelies.......

bee blessed
mary

Cindy Adkins said...

Congratulations on your one year anniversary, Wendy! I enjoy your blog and your beautiful art very much!
Hugs, Cindy

Mina said...

Congratulations on your first year! Your work is simply stunning, Hugs, Mina

Debbie said...

Wendy,

Just stopped by to look around and saw you blogiversary post. Wanted to tell you to have a good second year, and noted the date of your post was July 10th. If that is your blogiversary date, how funny, that is my blogiversary date too! I am going on my fourth year! My how time flies. Anyway, happy blogiversary even though it is somewhat late.

Debbie
theothersideofdeb.blogspot.com