Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Friday, June 1, 2012

Art Center Display


This is my display at the Art Center. It will run for about two months and I've already had some positive feedback on it. The art center may be doing something Steampunk soon and I might get to help with it!



Not exactly goggles.... but still kinda Steampunkish. (not sure if that is a word)


Well, I'm off to work on ATC projects. I can't believe it's already June! Have a great day everyone! :O)

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Your displays are beautiful, Wendy. Very nice- I hope you sell a lot of your art work- xo Diana

Jenxo said...

yes, wonderful display...and where has teh year gone..

Irene said...

Great display. Love those old books.

Martina2801 said...

Fantastic display, dear Wendy! Thanks for sharing!

Wish you a nice weekend.
Hugs
MARTINA