Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

spring in Nebraska

 This is the view east of my house...I feel like the Nebraska version of Dorothy!


 Same evening...what a great sunset!

 love the color of these clouds!

 Can you see the rainbow peeking through?

 my crab apple tree is just starting to bloom


 and here comes the rhubarb! I feel like I've been neglecting my blog and art projects ... but I had to get out and enjoy some springtime! I'm hoping to get to my fav blogs and leave some comments soon! :O) 

4 comments:

artistamyjo said...

What beautiful photo's. We have some things flowering here but still cool in Michigan,at least it has been sunny !
Happy Easter with hugs.

NanaDiana said...

Wow- Wendy- What beautiful images. That first one is especially breathtaking- xo Diana

Amy P said...

I'm behind on reading blogs, but these are beautiful captures of this land. I hope it still looks like this today, after yesterday's mess of storms. Luckily, my view has not changed :)

Venus Blues Hideaway said...

Beautiful Pictures. I really love the spring. One of my favorite seasons.