Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Monday, April 23, 2012

Ortiz Originals sign is up!


This is a sign I've been working on for awhile now for my friend Pat. She has a great store in my town called Ortiz Originals . She can sew just about anything and she lets me sell my jewelry in her store as well! It just went up today and I think it turned out really nice!




And for all of you out there who love steam punk like I do stay tuned because Pat has an embroidery machine and has the most awesome pattern of steam punk gears! I am hunting for a tee-shirt right now so I can have her make me a steam punk shirt and when I do I will post a pic for you! Check out Pat's website here and keep her in mind for custom embroidery!

2 comments:

artistamyjo said...

The sign is wonderful,love what you did!
hugs

NanaDiana said...

Love the sign and I can't wait to see your steam punk Tshirt! xo Diana