Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Make it work!

 The theme for the Blissful ATC Swap this month was "make it work! dress forms" and this is the ATC I received from my partner Jane at Anything but...Plain Jane . It's one of the most creative ATC's I've seen! It's hard to see with my pic but the entire outside edge is sewn and some of the inside as well! I love the colors she chose!

 Everything she sent was decorated, even the mailing envelope and this ATC envelope. I love getting mail that is covered in art and stickers and you just know it's got something fun in it!

 These are some goodies she sent.I love the little domino! And look at the teeny tiny cards! (my stash is getting pretty awesome!)

 This is the ATC I made Jane. This one was really fun and I have a simmilar one in mind for the "springtime in Paris" Swap next month! Thanks Jane ..I love it!

9 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Your artwork is as gorgeous as always. You do such a nice job! xo Diana

4you-withlove said...

These are beautiful!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am in love with these ATC's. I have never created one but sure am getting inspired to try my hand at it.

Hope your week is going wonderful Wendy!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Gaby Bee said...

These ATCs are gorgeous!

Have a lovely weekend!
Gaby xo

Lesley said...

Hi Wendy, wow these ATC are wonderful.
Love the dress forms, they seem to always be a hit.
Enjoy your new stash, we can never have enough can we????
Have a fun weekend, Lesley

Cindy F. Adkins said...

These are all beautiful...the ones you received and the one you made!
Cindy

Charlene said...

Oh I LOVE both the cards. The one you got & the one you gave! Have a great weekend! Charlene

Georgie Horn said...

Both of your atc's are lovely! I am sooo jealous! Come by to celebrate my father's 84th birthday with a giveaway!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-giveaway-again-whoopeee.html

Trishia said...

Wendy, I was enjoying reading your blog --- I dropped in to tell you that you're my winner for 2 free digital scans this week:) Just email me with the titles of two scans, $3.99 or under, from either of my shops, and I'll zip em to you!
You have so many talents and wear many hats. I love steampunk, too. Your saw art is gorgeous.... Meant to keep on reading but I got a scary message from Google about malware??:( Has anyone else reported this to you? I had issues with my computer today, so I didn't dare risk it, but I enjoyed what I read:)