Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mail!

 I LOVE going to the mail box and seeing a package that can only be goodies and NOT bills! I started six months ago with next to nothing for craft supplies and ephemera on hand and now I have a wonderful stash just waiting for me to create with! This awesome package came from Lemay at leaping frog designs . I LOVE every last little thing she sent me...have a look :O)


 wonderful papers with flowers that just say spring is here



 an entire music book with trim and other goodies hidden in the pages!

 A book cover and beautiful butterflies


 I love this card! So cute!

 Even the wrapping is amazing!

 old postcards with great graphics

And last but not least, envelopes and a frame. Wow! Lemay is so generous and I am so lucky she picked my name! Now I'm off to create! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Jenxo said...

Art mail is the best .....you recieved some wonderful things.....i will hopefully get the little book off next weekend so you will have some more wonderful mail....

NanaDiana said...

What a wonderful "find" in your mailbox! You really got some lovely things. I can't wait to see what you create now! xo Diana

artistamyjo said...

Oh my , lovely. I'll look forward to seeing what treasures you create!
Hugs

LuLu Kellogg said...

Beautiful! I love mail like this!

Happy Sunday Wendy!

LuLu~*xoxo

Lynn Stevens said...

What a lovely win, aren't bloggers just the most generous people out there!
hugs Lynn