Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm featured!

I'm so honored to be featured on one of my favorite blogs Gaslight and Gilt !Beverley/ Rhissanna (isn't that a great name?!) hosts  Steampunk on Sunday and has been nice enough to feature my steampunk jewelry this week! (picture me jumping up and down!)
 I was at a fundraiser this last weekend with my jewelry and it was a hit! I was even approached by a board member of our local art center and asked to have my jewelry on display for the months of May and June! I'm so excited!!!! I was so busy at the fundraiser I didn't have any time to take pictures! So scroll down to see some of the jewelry I have been making..and check out my ETSY store. I have only a few pieces listed right now but more will follow! Thanks again Rhissanna!

6 comments:

Karenliz said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Your jewelry is amazing!

NanaDiana said...

Congrats to you, Wendy. It is always fun to see talent recognized. I hope your display at the art center lets a lot of people see your work. xo Diana

Jill said...

WooHoo! Congratulations on all counts!

Lesley said...

Oh Wendy congratulations. I am loving your jewelry.
I got good news I announced on my blog today and....I have an award for you,,,please check out the link

http://harmonyroadstudio.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-award-and-some-good-news.html
Keep creating my friend.
Lesley ♥

Whymsicalmusings said...

Wendy how fabulous! Congratulations!
XXXX
BEcky

Lynn Stevens said...

Congrats on being featured but no surprise your work rocks!
hugs Lynn