Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Monday, February 6, 2012

I was awarded the Liebster Blog!

Lesley at harmony road studio e-mailed me to tell me that she gave me this award! Lesley has a great blog so go check it out!

  The Liebster is an award for blogs that have less than 200 followers.Now I get to give it to five blogs that I think are great and have fewer than 200 followers! I picked these five awesome blogs to give it to:
stop by and see these great blogs!!!!

Please follow these simple rules.
1. Share your appreciation with the blogger who awarded you the Liebster by linking back to their blog.

2. Post the award.

3. Share the 5 blogs you are awarding the Liebster with and let them know that they have received it.
4. Enjoy the new attention this award brings to your blog.

5. And last, but not least - have fun.

If you get a chance, please stop by and say hi to these five great blogs!

6 comments:

maj. said...

Congratulations!!!!

Jenny said...

Oh lovely Wendy... congrats :))

Jenny x

Lesley said...

Congrats Wendy, and thanks for the plug, I hope you reach a whopping 200+ followers this year....I am nearing it,woohoo, we can do it girl.
Lesley

Rhissanna said...

Oooh! Thank you, thank you! I'll put up a button and a link and I can think of some lovely blogs that could do with a little love.

Thank you for doing this and I'm happy to have featured your stuff. I'd like to put up a link to your Etsy, if that's ok, with you? I'm hoping to do that with everyone I've featured, so that people can get straight to the Steampunk artists and artisans (and maybe buy stuff)

Mary Ann said...

Congratulations for winning the award and thank you so much for visiting my blog:)

Debbie said...

Wendy; just found the comment you left on my blog and about the blog award. Thank you so very much! I tried to "grab your button" but it didn't work for me so just copied the pic and placed it on my blog with a link back to you.
Thank you so much.
Debbie

ps. love the steampunk jewelry!!!!!