Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Monday, February 20, 2012

ATC's recieved and sent

The subject of the  February ATC swap at the blissfull ATC swap was .....it's a mad, mad Alice in wonderland world ! This is the ATC I received from my partner Kim at Tabby's place. It's really cute, I love the little hearts everywhere! Thanks Kim!

She also sent along some playing cards with hearts on them and some wonderful Alice images.

She also sent this great card and heart cutouts and tiny hearts for me to use!

This is the ATC I made for Kim. I made the mistake of mailing it without taking a picture of it first....so I stole a pic from Kim's site! :O)
And this is the ATC I made for Jane at anything but plain Jane. She won the Winner take all challenge for February and she requested a 60's themed ATC. This pic doesn't show it very well but it's really sparkly and colorful! It's on it's way to her right now but I wanted to include it into this post!

10 comments:

sjmcdowell said...

I LOVE All of these "Alice" ATC's....WOW!!!!
I also love the 60's theme card, it is stunning!!

We all had so much fun with Alice this month didn't we!!

Blessings and Hugs,

Susan

maj. said...

All works are beautiful!!!

BLiSsAngELs said...

love both cards ... and Jane is going to love her winning!!! thanks for playing hugs wendy

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oooooo these are fabulous!! You girls are so talented!

LuLu~*xoxo

Jill ~*Feathers and Flight*~ said...

Oh Wendy! Your Mad Hatter ATC is Gorgeous!! And one you received from Kim is Wonderful! You and Kim are Both Very Lucky Girls Indeed!
Thank You for Visiting! I am still Doing the Happy Dance!
Have a Wonderful Weekend My Friend!
Hugs
Jill

Sugar Lump Studios said...

These are all adorable! Love the Alice theme! Beautiful work!

(Queenmothermamaw) Peggy said...

I love your ATCs. This was so full of goodies I had a hard time getting what I wanted on there. Love your paper flowers. I just got my ATC up today.
QMM

Michele said...

such wonderful treats traveling in both directions! gorgeous! xo

Lynn Stevens said...

Love the Alice ATC both you and Kim made, Such talent!
I have an ATC Alice swap coming up soon. Thanks for the inspiration Wendy!
hugs Lynn

Jane Wetzel said...

hi Wendy! I TOTALLY LOVED the 60s atc!! We are partners for March swap too :) Email me your address! hugs, Jane