Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Saturday, January 28, 2012

New steampunk Jewlery (part 3)

I used the resin bauble stuff to make these bracelets. The pics are really bad and hard to see.. but you get the idea!





I made a couple of these Victorian sewing themed bracelets with Pat at Ortiz Originals in mind. I have some of my jewelry in her store and I gave her one as a thank you for letting me have a space in her store!




of course in farm country I had to make a John Deere one!


and I had to make a steampunk one!


6 comments:

Jill said...

I love, love, love these!

Jill said...

I love, love, love these!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Very unique. I love them.

Vicki said...

Beautiful pieces! Off to explore more.

Whymsicalmusings said...

LOVE THESE!

The Belly Dancer said...

They are all lovely! You are very talented Wendy.