Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mailbox Heaven!

I have to share what I have received in the mail this last week! First, Lemay from leaping frog designs sent me a huge package of goodies from a contest she had on her site awhile back...WOW! what a haul! I had to take several pictures just to show what I got. First it was wrapped in some stamped tissue paper...

A beautiful card....

Butterflies everywhere! And look at the feather in the back!

more butterflies and ephemera....

Love the birdcages, and its hard to see, but the paper in the lower right corner is actually silver leafed (did I spell that right?)

little post cards and look at the lady with flowers in her hair!

pages out of a french book, stamps, coins and more!

Thanks so much Lemay!!!!! I LOVE IT ALL!

Next I received an ATC from my partner Donna at red apple junction  for the vintage ATC swap at The Altered Paper for January. I love the flower and the beaded pin!

This is the back of the card and as you can see it's full of little goodies!


Thank you Donna for the great ATC! And thanks for all of the extras! I can't wait to use them!

And last but not least I got this ATC from Peggy at Day Lily for the Blissfull ATC Swap. The theme this month was The world of Jane Austin. Peggy did a great job! I love the delicate lace around the card and the little stamp peeking out!


These are some goodies that she sent with the ATC..I love the stamps with the postmarks!

This is the back of the ATC. It's so cute with the ribbon, kind of like a curtain you peek through! Peggy also won the winner take all ATC challenge so I made her a Steampunk ATC. As soon as she gets it I will post pictures! 

Well, as you can see I am in mail heaven! I've never had so much fun going through the mail as I did this week! I can't wait to play with all of my new goodies! :O)

9 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like Chirstmas! So many pretty things. Look forward to seeing your creations.

BLISS angels said...

Lemay is a doll she always sends the best goodies... and Peggy's atc for the blissfull swap is stunning... lucky you hugs Wendy

NanaDiana said...

Oh-What-Fun! It looks like you got some wonderful, wonderful things! I love them all. That last card back is really unusual. Have fun playing. xo Diana

M Smith Gentry said...

Wow! Lovely! Can't wait to see what you create!

Creations by Tee said...

Such creative Atc's! And Congrats on your goodie win! Hugs,Tee

Whymsicalmusings said...

Oh you lucky girl Wendy! This is so neat! I love the butterflies! I can't wait to see you what you create with them!
XOXOXO

The Belly Dancer said...

All wonderful stuff! You are so lucky!

Caroline D. said...

wow! that was fun just looking at that amazing haul... bet it was glorious opening your package. Congrats on your win! Have fun and can't wait to see what you create...

Cindy F. Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, you hit the jackpot, Wendy! What fun! Enjoy!
Hugs, Cindy