Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Friday, January 13, 2012

January ATC swaps finished and sent!

My ATC's for January have been sent and have been recieved so it's safe to post pics now! The first ATC is from the the Blissfull ATC Swap and the theme was the world of Jane Austin

I had so much fun with this one! My daughter helped me with the planning. I knew I wanted to make it look like an open book or journal.



The second swap for January was at The Altered Paper . This month the theme was Vintage...which is right up my alley!

I took an image and ironed it onto a piece of burlap and added some vintage looking things for dimension. Both Swaps were so much fun to make and I can't wait to see what I get from my partners! :O)

8 comments:

M Smith Gentry said...

Very lovely...:)

khess136 said...

Wendy, your art is so beautiful and creative! Your recipients are very lucky people!
xoxo
Karen

Beansieleigh said...

Stunning work! Love both of these!.. Have a great weekend! ~tina

Cindy F. Adkins said...

Gorgeous!! You're so talented, Wendy! I adore these!
Hugs, Cindy

Creations by Tee said...

Wow! Both ATC's Are Beautiful!
I Love Your Work! Hugs,Tee

Artfully Musing said...

Lovely work!

maj. said...

Fantastic works!!! I love all the details.

Linda said...

I love all the lace you have added. I love lace, too.