Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Sunday, December 4, 2011

over 100 free christmas tags!





I was looking at the blog miss cutiepie   and she has a link to melstampz on her blog . Check it out! over 100 free tag templates and projects. I found some really cute ideas! I have been working on some new projects...but I can't show them on my blog just yet!(my sister and daughter might see them!) Yes, they are Christmas presents...so until things slow down and presents have been distributed I will try to find other things to share!

6 comments:

artistamyjo said...

Can't wait to see what your doing and thanks for the link. Love freebies.
Hugs

Sim said...

beautiful artwork & blog!
Bravo Wendy!

Steam Tea Travels said...

So much fun! LOVE your paperdolly dresses! Just charming!
:)
Rose & Rhissanna
P.S. Thank You for linking to us. Only problem was, when I got here, I could not see where you wanted me to be, post-wise. This might confuse visitors, and make them turn away.
You may have to try it one more time, this time using the web address to the actual post or posts which relate to your picture!

Great blog, btw! Nice artistry!
You'll have our Follow shortly!
R.McG.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the link to the free tags. I love free anything lol
big hug :-)

Denise said...

Hello and Merry Christmas,This is my first visit with you.I found you over at Tee's.Wow! What a fantastic ATC you did.The window is wonderful.I'm amazed.Please drop by and visit with me if you please.I'm the #25th follower of yours now.Denise

Denise said...

Ooooo Thank you Wendy!