Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Display for the Wausa Christmas Open House

Our small town is going to have it's first Christmas celebration tomorrow night and all of the businesses are going to be open late.There will be open houses with a tree lighting, hayrides, and caroling.I have a friend who has a fabulous shop in town. She makes clothes and embroideries, and just about everything else you can think of with a sewing machine! She is letting me put some of my things in her shop for the Christmas celebration,so I took a few pics of her shop and my set up!





These are some baskets made by Diane Miller. They are so cool! (I'm hoping she will give a class sometime!)

Pat makes Teddy Bears from any special garment you have to save the memory.. isn't that a great idea for an old prom dress or wedding gown?

Look at this beautiful christening gown! The picture doesn't even do it justice. If you are surfing on your computer go to www.OrtizOriginals.com and check out some of the amazing things Pat has made! She does so many things I can't even list them all here!

No comments: