Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Monday, December 12, 2011

A Christmas Carol ATC

Look what I got in the mail today! I participated in the  Blissfull ATC Swap A Christmas Carol and this is the ATC I got from my partner Tee at Creations by Tee . I just LOVE IT! the image is from one of my absolute favorite Christmas Carol movies!

Love the Santa hat on Scrooge!

Not only did I get the Christmas Carol ATC but I got a second ATC!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE IT! the hat pin was so creative and I love vintage and sparkle!

And then I also got this altered notebook! How lucky am I?! :)



and last but not least I got a Christmas tag and a cool scrooge card on top of everything else! Totally made my day!

This is the ATC I sent to Tee 
I made it so the window opens and you can see Scrooge dancing with his nephews wife

on the back I made a little pocket with a quote from the book that seems to fit this scene

Thank you so much Tee!!!!

3 comments:

Curtains in My Tree said...

I love your cards and have made a few but not as nice as yours.

We had a tag exchane on It's a very Cherry World blog

Merry Christmas

Janice

Creations by Tee said...

Thank You For The Creative ATC! I love what you done with it! Clever! Hugs,Tee

Lynn Stevens said...

love the open window ATC! kewl!