Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tis the Season...for craft shows!

This was my table at the Yuletide Market this last weekend. I'm not very creative when it comes to decorating tables..but I do like how the Christmas ornaments looked




I went on http://www.thegraphicsfairy.com and found these really cool vintage soap ads. I had one lady ask me if she could buy the signs!


my husband made me this stand for my paintings the day before the show! He's a keeper!

All in all it was a good day. I sold half of my jewelry and all but one shoulder bag. No paintings sold but I expected that with the economy the way it is. I had a lot of good comments on them though.Well, one more show this Saturday in my hometown then I'm taking the loot and going CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!

7 comments:

artistamyjo said...

Lovely display and your paintings are gorgeous.
Hugs

LuLu Kellogg said...

LOVE the stand your husband made for your paintings and I really liked the way you did your table...those little boxes wrapped with the craft paper and twine were perfect. LOVED the ornaments too!

That soap looks delish....I am a soapaholic!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Ivy and Elephants said...

Your art work is incredible! You are talented in so many areas, soaps, ornaments, purses! Is there anything you can not do?
Amazing!
Patti

Vicki said...

Beautiful work. Good luck at the show today!

Lynn Stevens said...

What a great show, sounds like you did wonderful!
hope your next one is just as successful!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving too
hugs Lynn

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Sounds like you had a great show and I love your displays! My hubby made a stand similar back in October...we have keepers huh! :)

Cindy Adkins said...

WOW, your table is amazing and your paintings are completely gorgeous!!! And yes, he's definitely a keeper--fabulous stands!