Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Friday, October 28, 2011

Steampunk Jewelry Part 4 and ghost cookies

I made these ghost cookies for a Halloween craft day at our town library tomorrow for the kids. The recipe is on the family fun magazine website. Basically it's nutter butter cookies dipped in white almond bark and mini chocolate chips for the eyes. I think they turned out pretty cute!

this necklace is actually pretty small... only about an inch long






We found some old keys at an auction and I've been trying to incorporate them into my jewelry

Have a Happy Halloween everyone!

5 comments:

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Oh I love the nutter butter ghosties - how cute they are!
Your jewelry pieces are AMAZING!!!
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I LOVE these cookies and the jewels are fabulous!

Thank you so much for popping by my Blog for a visit!

Happy Scary Day!

LuLu~*xoxo

whymsicalmusings said...

Oh your cookies look Yummy and your artwork is DIVINE! Have a spooktacular Halloween and hello new friend:)
XXX
Becky

Cindy Craine said...

Now I want to make those cookies but Halloween is over, what else could I make them for...I may have to figure something out another reason, not good funeral food, oh I know bad comment, bad comment!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your heart-felt comments. It's nice to know there are friends in blog-land. even if we do have bad taste! xoxox-cindy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I've been looking back and your posts and I went to your Etsy store! I love Steampunk jewelry! You have some great necklaces! ♥