Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Auction Goodies!

My husband went to an auction yesterday and brought me back some goodies!

Love the old tin cups,and I've been looking for some domino's for a domino book.

this is an awesome tin and the color is still really nice


these playing cards are so tiny! they will be perfect for an ATC

tiny bingo cards and some other ephemera came with it

this is a really neat school autograph book....not sure what to do with it yet..let me know if you have any ideas!


I love keys.. and there are some really ornate ones I can use in my jewelry

lots of buttons! I see lots of craft projects in front of me!


1 comment:

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

You are one lucky gal, what a haul! You're a gal after my own heart, all wonderful things that I would love to have. :)