Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

my old jewelry collection

A tray of rings, all shapes and sizes!

My husband bought this antique printer drawer chest for me for Christmas one year.I have about ten drawers filled so far.... lots of room for more!!!



I just love old jewelry! I think my obsession started when my great grandma gave me a brooch of hers when I was 9 years old ( I still have it!)












I found a very small old trunk at a yard sale and filled it with old beads, a dress from Paris,laces and doilies,and old family photos.

2 comments:

Karen Valentine said...

Oh my goodness Wendy! That is the most amazing collect of vintage jewelry I have ever seen!! What a lucky lucky girl you are!! I bet you just love looking at it and creating lovely things with it! Have a great weekend!!
xo,
Karen

Nata said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!super!!!!!!!!!!!