Art by Wendy paintings, crafts, and other handmade items

Friday, July 15, 2011

My art work

these old trucks were parked about four blocks from my house and I just had to paint them!

this is a Sand Creek Post and Beam barn

This is also a Sand Creek Post and Beam barn


I was out driving around country roads with my husband when we ran across this old truck in the trees. I did a series of three from different angles



This is one of my favorite pictures of a Sand Creek Post and Beam barn!




All of the above barns are Sand Creek Post and Beam barns that I have painted. check out their website and see all of the AMAZING barns they make!

1 comment:

Geri Centonze said...

Wow! Wendy, I'm so glad you stumbled upon artsee bloggers - I am honored to have you join in - your work is AMAZING!!!!!